Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's your bag, baby?

The other day I was in the car listening to the radio (one of the many perks of visiting home) and amidst the call-in prizes of free gas for a year and concert tickets was one that caught my attention. One selected caller will win their dream bag filled with $10,000 cash. Did I hear that right?
Forget the $10,000 cash- What is my dream bag? My mind went blank. If I were to call in would the only name that came to mind really be Birkin?
This was actually two full days ago and I still can't decide what my dream bag would be. Is it something sensible, a status bag, or just the most expensive one I can find.
After some brief browsing I've settled on this Balenciaga from their Spring 08 collection because when you have something just handed to you like that, you might as well not take it too seriously. And seriously, how great is this clutch- a little vintage, a little sophisticated, and a lot of fun.
What is your dream bag?

No comments: