Friday, September 12, 2008

Gimme Gimme Gimme, Part 2

This is the second installment of what could become a regular feature. I pick my 3 favorite items from one of my favorite online stores. Realistically I don't think any store has more than 3 items that are truly worth buying. While I may want it all, the editing process is key.
This time I take a look at Gargyle and Karen Walker's MAJOR Navajo Anthropod Jet Plane dress. Even better, it is made of sweatshirt material and puff paint, reminding me of actually everything I wore in 3rd grade. Paired with this Giles & Brother 10-strand necklace and F-Troupe mens high foxing boots (here's to having huge feet) I'll be feeling comfy cute and ready to step in puddles now that fall has officially arrived.

1 comment:

erica lorraine scheidt said...

Ugh, I want all this stuff. I wish Giles was my brother.