Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blue Suede Shoes

Michelle and I did a lot of shopping when we were in Copenhagen. A lot. It even became easy to ignore the $$$ getting weaker and weaker because everywhere we turned there were great clothes and stylish people to be inspired by.

My single greatest regret was passing up on a pair of bright green Clarks Wallabees. They were suede and bright bright green and wonderful and what was I thinking. I've searched the internet high and low for a pair since, but nothing has come up until today. Since Oak has been giving deep discounts to clear out their store they're ready for some fall stuff- including these Penny Loves Kenny Wallabee knockoffs creatively named "Walkabouts".

I will still always love my Desert Boots though- and expect to see a lot of variations on boys this fall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the blue suede shoes.

http://www.clothesfriend.blogspot.com/